If you have never gone frog hunting then you are really missing out! Our frog hunting trips are offered between May-October. The best frog hunting takes place at night during the summer when it cools down. These are very enjoyable hunts and you will not be fighting the heat. We do guarantee that you will shoot Bullfrogs. We will show you how to cook them and then you can take a cooler of frogs home to cook for your friends and family. Everyone loves the taste of frog legs! Hunting frogs takes place around ponds, creeks, and flooded areas. This is close shooting 3ft- 30ft shots! It’s a really fun time hunting down these monster bullfrogs. We do manage our Bullfrog population to allow you to shoot a Texas giant!
- 2 Nights Lodging
- Fri. evening – Sunday
- Nighttime and Daytime Hunts
- Home Cooked Meals
- Game Cleaning
- Transportation on Property
- Fully Guided
- Unlimited Coyotes & Raccoons
- NO Additional Fees
- Bass Fishing in Ponds
- Guaranteed to Shoot Frogs
- Minimum of 3 people
- (3) People- $300 per/gun or bow
- (4+) People- $275 per/gun or bow
*Non-hunting guests are $75/night
*Kids under 10 hunt for FREE with a paying adult.
What to bring
- Texas Hunting License: https://tpwd.texas.gov/business/licenses/online_sales/
- If you have any questions about what license to purchase you can call Texas Parks and Wildlife at: 1 (800) 792-1112
- Every hunter (including out-of-state hunters) born on or after Sept. 2, 1971, must successfully complete a Hunter Education Training Course: http://www.hunter-ed.com/texas/?gclid=CMbq6ZK-ycMCFUE0aQodpYwAxQ
If you are under 9 years of age, you must be accompanied while hunting. Age 9 through 16, you must successfully complete a hunter education course, or you must be accompanied while hunting. Age 17 and over, you must successfully complete a hunter education course, or purchase a “Hunter Education Deferral” and you must be accompanied while hunting.
- Your own Gun and Ammunition
- 12 or 20 gauge shotguns or a 22 (Rifle or Pistol)
- Ammo 2 ¾” or 3”, Shot size: #8s, and #7 ½ s
- Hearing Protection
- HeadLamp and Flashlight
- Waterproof Boots
A 50% (NON REFUNDABLE) deposit is required at the time of booking. If client has to cancel the date booked. The deposit will be applied to a different date booked for a hunt. No dates will be firm booked until receipt of deposit. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.